AS YOU LEAD IN YOUR LIFE, YOU GIVE AND YOU GIVE TO OTHERS, BUT WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD SPACE TO REFLECT AND PLAN?
NOW IMAGINE YOURSELF SURROUNDED BY THE LUSH SCENERY IN BALI, ENJOYING MASSAGES AND BEING IN THE SWIMMING POOL, LEARNING FROM OTHERS WHO ARE IN THE TRENCHES WITH YOU. ALL TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
Escape the daily grind with our mid-year refreshing retreat.
This is where we come in. We’ve created a tax-deductible experience for you to help you do your job better.
Welcome to the boardroom retreat Bali escape 2019.
28th September to the 1st of October
Our theme this year is…
KNOW YOURSELF BETTER
- understand your personality through defence mechanisms
- how to journal in a way that changes your life
- writing your story
- mentoring others
The Boardroom Retreat provides a tax-deductible and intentional space for leaders to recharge, that work hard serving others. As well as having many opportunities to rest and reflect, you’ll also have the chance to be a part of peer consultation, enjoy networking opportunities, and a one on one appointment with Anne Galambosi and Amanda Viviers. You’ll be equipped with a leadership workbook that will provide scaffolding for what is revealed to you during your time of reflection and rest. Take what is revealed back with you, ready to implement.
Cost: $1500 and early bird price $1250 finishes 30th August 2019
Non-refundable deposit to hold your place: $125
Here’s what’s included in the package:
- 3 nights at the luxury Element, Westin Hotel, Ubud, Bali includes breakfast
- one on one mentoring with peer leaders (optional)
- Certificate of course completion
- Network with peers
- Spend time relaxing
- Daily mindfulness/meditation
- Spa massage
- One-way airport transfer to accommodation
- Your partner can stay in your room with free breakfast for an extra $100
- Relax in private room or by the pool or take an adventure
- Experience restaurants/shopping/culture in Ubud
- Time away from responsibilities
Excluded in the package:
Airfares, travel insurance, return transfer from accommodation to the airport, Lunch/Dinner, and tourist activities.
20 places only.