To celebrate the start of a new decade, from the 7th- 9th of Feb 2020, we are going on a stay-cation together.
Across the Summer, it can be tough to find the time, to sit and find intention for a New Year. Over the last 16 years, Amanda has answered a simple set of questions to help find clarity. She has designed and published these questions in an annual book to help you take a private retreat to walk carefully in the decisions you make for the coming year with self-care, spirituality and your life’s purpose.
This stay-cation is a fun, simple event, designed to help you;
- Seek connection with like-minded women.
- Seek clarity around your goals and intentions for the coming year.
- Seek wisdom to look after yourself with self-care.
This Self-Care Stay-Cation is designed to be intentionally casual.
It will be technology-free, you can wear your tracksuit pants or your favourite summer dress.
It will be low key, but lots of fun, with secret destination events released via our secret facebook group. These notifications will tell you the location of the secret events. We will go to bars with new and old friends, coffee shop hangouts for breakfast, a Saturday morning meeting place for inspiration and lots more fun!
Amanda is really passionate about authenticity and this event is open to everyone. You are welcome in this space, to be yourself and it is competition and comparison free. The stay-cation gift bag includes a copy of “Seeking Clarity” worth $19.95 and also an invite to the official book launch of Amanda’s latest book “Dear Creative Self” launching on Saturday the 8th at 10.30am at the State Library of WA.
What do you need to do?
- Find a friend who wants to stay-cation with you.
- Book a hotel together in the city of Perth (within the Elizabeth Quay, Swan River, St Georges Tce, WA art gallery and Perth Library precinct) Friday the 7th and Saturday the 8th. (Check out Scoopon and Groupon for great specials)
- Log into our secret facebook group here: HERE
- First event Friday night 7th of Feb at 5 pm.
What does your ticket include?
- Your Event show bag will include a copy of Seeking Clarity — Amanda’s latest journalling book for you to work through over your stay-cation.
- Access to secret events for our stay-cation friends Friday 7th, Saturday the 8th and Sunday morning the 9th
- Lots of surprises and fun.
- Guest Speakers to inspire you around connection, clarity and wisdom.
What your ticket does not include?
Limited tickets will be available for this event. Call your girlfriend, plan to take the time to stay in a hotel with your girlfriends and relax post the Summer Craziness. A bonus, taking the time to articulate your goals, intentions and opportunities to find clarity for 2020. The beginning of a new decade is a great time to find inspiration for the future.
Who is keen?
Book your ticket today.
Early Bird price $99 until November 31st
Full price $125 until January 31.
We need to plan, to look after ourselves and find clarity. Let’s seek clarity together.
Terms and Conditions, tickets are non-refundable but are transferable, by your responsibility to find a new ticket holder. By buying this ticket, you agree to these terms.
Amanda Viviers & friends