Seeking Clarity is a book designed to help you write to heal. It is a guided journal, that helps you reflect and find focus for the coming season.
Amanda Viviers has asked herself a series of questions for nearly two decades. This book is inspired by these questions and the creative writing prompts she regularly uses to help people find clarity.
This process now has people all over the world using it for their end of year process, to set vision, focus and clarity each year.
Including topics like:
*Editing your life
*What makes you happy?
*Spheres of your life and setting goals for each sphere
*Finding your why and personal values
*Letting go of the season that was and stepping into the new
THIS IS THE PDF DOWNLOADABLE VERSION.
If you would like the Paperback version you can BUY HERE
Wholesale pricing for orders of ten or more. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here to have a creative retreat:
- Grab this book and find a favourite pen.
- Get a drink and set your atmosphere to a quiet and reflective space.
- Turn off your phone.
- Start by saying thank you for the year that was and open your heart up for new inspiration for the year coming.
- Then dive into the book.
What do you do to download it?
- Add this product to cart and purchase.
- Straight away the link will be available to download and you will get an email as well. With a downloadable PDF.
- Print it off (Local Libraries are a great place to do this or your local printer if you don’t have a home printer)
- Set a time to have a retreat, turn off all your distractions and write.
- Come and join Amanda’s Private Facebook Group to help you find clarity and encouragement.
This is a PRINTABLE VERSION that delivers straight to your email inbox.
- This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed. If you are in Australia and would like the paperback copy mailed to your mailbox in Australia click here.
- Check your junk mail for the email invoice with the link. Also, you can download your purchases from your account page here on my website.
- It is 40 pages in total, you can print at your local library, Officeworks or any commercial or home printer. The ebook can’t be returned or exchanged once downloaded.
- Each license (purchase) is valid for one educator/classroom with 1-35 students in one classroom or one family. This book is for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
- If you would like to use Seeking Clarity daybook as part of an event or retreat you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please contact Amanda at info@amandaviviers for more information.