At the end of the last fifteen years, Amanda Viviers has asked herself a series of questions that have brought clarity and vision into her new year. Pause; New Year Vision Daybook is a creative collection of journaling exercises and writing to help you take a personal retreat day.
This is a DOWNLOAD VERSION that delivers straight to your email inbox.
- This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed. If you are in Australia and would like the printed version mailed to your mailbox click here.
- Check your junk mail for the email invoice with the link. Also, you can download your purchases from your account page here on my website.
- It is 32 pages in total, you can print at your local library, Officeworks or any commercial or home printer. The ebook can’t be returned or exchanged once downloaded.
- Each license (purchase) is valid for one educator/classroom with 1-35 students in one classroom or one family. This book is for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
- If you would like to use Pause: New Years Vision Book as part of an event or retreat you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
No matter what time of year it is for you today. Take a creative retreat to surrender to these questions.
The word “Selah”, means to pause and quietly reflect on what has just been said.
We need to be honest with ourselves for this to work.
Here to have a creative retreat:
*Print off these pages, find a favourite pen.
*Get a drink and set your atmosphere to a quiet and reflective space.
*Turn off your phone.
*Start by saying thank you for the year that was and open your heart up for new inspiration for the year coming.
*Then dive in.
You inspire me already.