(This is a downloadable PDF book, ready for you to print yourself)
Reset; personal retreat daybook.
Reset: personal retreat daybook is a sister project to help you come alongside your goals in the middle of the year and help you to take a personal retreat, to reflect and realign again.
STOP wishing you had more focus and begin to find your own perspective.
STOP waiting for someone else to write your tomorrow and start to do it for yourself.
STOP feeling frustrated by all the distractions and eliminate that which is taking you away from your greater goal.
What do you do?
- Add this downloadable PDF to cart and purchase.
- Straight away the link will be available to download and you will get an email as well.
- Print it off (Local Libraries are a great place to do this or your local printer if you don’t have a home printer)
- Set a time to have a retreat, turn off all your distractions and write.
- Load up the video course here:
- Come and join Amanda’s Private Facebook Group to help you find clarity and encouragement.
This is a PRINTABLE VERSION that delivers straight to your email inbox.
- This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed. If you are in Australia and would like the printed version mailed to your mailbox click here.
- Check your junk mail for the email invoice with the link. Also, you can download your purchases from your account page here on my website.
- It is 20 pages in total, you can print at your local library, Officeworks or any commercial or home printer. The ebook can’t be returned or exchanged once downloaded.
- Each license (purchase) is valid for one educator/classroom with 1-35 students in one classroom or one family. This book is for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
- If you would like to use Reset; personal retreat daybook as part of an event or retreat you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please contact Amanda at info@amandaviviers for more information.
Amanda Viviers –
It was so much fun writing this course.
Tanya (verified owner) –
I am a huge fan of Amanda’s reflection booklets. I have been completing them yearly and last year did a mid-year Reset one as well. As the first weeks in June came and went this year I found myself longing to Reset again! I’m looking forward to sitting down with a hot cuppa, reflecting on the last six months and planning what’s to come.