A journey of unhurried grace.
There is a busy epidemic in our society. Social Media, the hustle movement and comparison trick us into believing that busyness equals success. Have you ever wondered what it was like to embrace slow? Has your heart been leaning towards the simple and being present?
In these pages, Em and Amanda write devotions to take you on a journey of slowing, being more present and breathing with simplicity.
Find a quiet space to sit with these stories and devotions, and allow them to help you slow down a little today.
This is a PRINTABLE VERSION that delivers straight to your email inbox.
- This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
- Check your junk mail for the email invoice with the link. Also, you can download your purchases from your account page here on my website.
- It is 45 pages in total, you can print at your local library, Office works or any commercial or home printer. The ebook can’t be returned or exchanged once downloaded.
- Each license (purchase) is valid for one educator/classroom with 1-35 students in one classroom or one family. This book is for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
- If you would like to use Embracing Slow as part of an event or retreat you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please contact Amanda or Em at email@example.com for more information.
There are no reviews yet.