Kinwomen is a network, not an organisation or a business, just a gathering of women who want to do life well and be able to claim honestly, ‘no regrets’. The network is women only – bringing together women of all ages, cultures, education, abilities and passions to share life and wisdom.
MAXIMUS & LIBERTY
Amanda is the co-founder of Maximus & Liberty. It is a not for profit surf brand that exists to support youth surfing projects around the globe.
SECRETS IN THE BAY
Is a local community creative photography social media brand, started by Amanda and her local friends. The whole point of the network is to brag about what is beautiful in their local area. Some of their photos and posts have gone to over 100,000 followers
We all need a tribe, a gang, a network, a possie, a gathering and inspiration of women. Last October a group of women retreated together and it birthed the most amazing community of creative women called the inspire collective.
RECENT SPEAKING VIDEO
Amanda Viviers is a Writer, Speaker, and Creative Coach. She has published four books, her latest published in December 2016- Dear Single Self. She is a recent award winner ‘CMA best digital media project’ for her daily blog Capture Life. She is a presenter on radio across New Zealand and Australia and is the co-founder of kinwomen; a network created especially for women. One of her greatest joys is helping women find their voice. Coaching one on one either in a cafe or on skype to talk about purpose, creativity, innovation, entrepreneurship and so much more. Most people if asked whether the think they are creative, good enough, have enough time and most are unsure of what to do next. Amanda loves to help connect women with tools that will uncover their next step. Book a session today.
30. Recap: what have you missed? Go back through all the Yestember dares and see what you have missed. One may jump out at you. One you just couldn’t complete back then but now you can. Look for any patterns that are reoccurring that may be limiting you. After you have looked through all your Read more about Day 30: Go Back and make a plan[…]
29. Breathe deep. Today’s challenge is to go to a Pilates, body balance or yoga class. Going to a new exercise class and taking time to prefer our health and wellbeing is an amazing way to look after yourself. A deep breath. A stretch and release. Opportunities to forgive. Moments of gratefulness. You won’t regret Read more about day 29: breathe deep[…]
28. Volunteer somewhere. I was talking to my cousin recently and she was telling me how she had just joined our local theatre group. She is nearly forty and starting a new volunteering activity at her age is such a brilliant opportunity. One of the best ways to meet new people is by volunteering somewhere. Read more about day 28: volunteer[…]
27. What do you admire? Maybe the list of things you have been looking for in a spouse is completely removed from the things you admire in humankind. One of the greatest traits we can have in a marriage is mutual respect. Respect goes way beyond an initial spark of attraction and someone’s physical appearance. Read more about day 27: What do you admire[…]
26. Buy a double pass… Your challenge today is to buy a double pass to a movie, a theatre show or a sports match. Choose something and put it up on social media (Instagram, Facebook or the like) that you have a spare ticket going, who would like to come. A simple challenge that is Read more about day 26: buy a double pass[…]
25. Talk to five strangers It seems a little silly, but the hardest part to starting a conversation with a stranger is the first thirty seconds. What if you just needed some practice at meeting new people? What if a brilliant friendship was on the other side of all that awkwardness? This is my September Read more about day 25: Talk to Five Strangers[…]
24. Dance around the house naked. Okay, I am sure I have lost most of you after this Yestember dare. But come on, you know you want to. I don’t mean you should do it in front of your random flatmates and I am encouraging you to make sure that all the curtains are shut. Read more about day 24: Dance around the house naked![…]
23. Explore a little. Set a date. Start the day with a big breakfast at a cafe you love. Then start your exploration. You are an explorer. Your mission is to document and observe the world around you as if you’ve never seen it before. Take notes. Collect things you find on your travels. Catch Read more about Day 23: Explore a little[…]
22. Obligations versus opportunity. We all have obligations, but what if your life is full of so many obligations that you are unable to say yes to new opportunities? When I say the word obligation, what is the first thing that comes to mind? Take time to write in your journal about this obligation and Read more about day 22: Obligations versus Opportunities[…]
Day 21. What have you been waiting for? Is there anything you have been waiting for that you could actually do today? You know what it is. The first thing that came to your mind? How about sitting down and making a plan towards doing it. Like buying that house. Parachuting out of that plane. Read more about Day 21: What have you waiting for?[…]
20. Cafe conversation; self-care. When I write the words ‘self-care’ what is the image that first comes to you? A weird ritual from the self-help section of the Library? Something a psychologist says in passing conversation to sound intelligent? Self-care is simply a list of nurturing things that make you feel loved and well. Each Read more about Day 20: Cafe Conversation about self care.[…]
19. Book a holiday. When was the last time you took a decent holiday? Do you have a big pile of leave sitting in your HR office? Do you holiday often but always at the same place, with the same people? My challenge is for you to plan a holiday to a far-off destination or, Read more about Day 19: Book a Holiday[…]