Posion: Long Black
Favourite Things: this cafe
What I love about milkd is…
1) the Coffee
2) the little hiding place out the back with minimal decoration, an air conditioner and brown striped couch seats
3) The staff, esp the owner Lorenna, who is such a generous person, the cafe is not about profit, its totally about people.
4) That I can wear my trackies after a workout or my suit after a day at work and forget where I was before I came here.
5) How could I forget the wireless internet connection.
6) That it is five minutes from my house and open everyday
7) Breadless breakfast!
8) Did I already say how nice the staff were (no Im not getting paid to do this)
9) The homemade jam, homemade soup, the homemade menu.
10) The cupcakes and mars bar slice
11) The street is unknown in the coffee/social/ shopping landscape of WA
12) The fact it is always full in the morning and quiet in the afternoons, so you can pick which times you go depending on how you feel and who you want to see
13) Its a place where lots of my friends come so if I want to I can always find someone to have a coffee with…
14) The Antique store next door
15) The french upholstry and french clothing store on the other side
16) No worries about parking
17) Consistent Coffee
18) The green paint on the wall
19) The red door
20) The logo on the takeaway cups
21) More thanÂ one newspaper
22) The coffee’s are table served
23) Polished concrete floor
24) Little milk bottles as the salt shakers
25) The chef is wearing a constable care tshirt!
26) They have a dog bowl outside with water for the people with dogs (even though Im not into dogs, nice touch)
27) New Norcia Bread
28) The old dudes sitting on the window ledge and the way they cackle and tell dirty jokes
29) The guys next to me complaining because of the contents of their museli ( get a life boys!)
30) That it is the starting place of my 30th birthday and we will be having coffee martini’s, champagne, cupcakes and coffee! Watch out, love it…If you read this list right to the end you so deserve to come!
3 thoughts on “MILKD”
Lovin the posts AMP! And I agree with all that is milkd…mmmm…coffee.
I read it to the end!! Can I come??
ooh wog chick you actually wrote a post. You can come, this cafe kicks butt over most cafes I have been in Sydney!!